Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mom Confessions!

1. I am OCD with laundry, I hate when laundry piles up, I hate when it is not put away, so I do laundry basically every other day. My parents make fun of me and call me the " laundress" but it's true, I just can't stand laundry everywhere.
2. I am a list person. I have lists at work, on my nook, on note pads, in my drawers. The confession is, these lists probably all have the same info on them, but I have to make more than one list just to be sure.
3. I try NOT to spoil my kids, but I know that I do in some ways, and deep inside, I am OK with this.
4.  Do I let my kids win at games I am playing with them? Yes. Maybe when they are ten I will let them lose....not sure though. Karson thinks he is pretty amazing at checkers!
5. I.Am.Tired.All.The.Time. It's a true fact, I can't get away from it. I don't let it stop me, but I am.
6. I am jealous of those moms, that get up at like oh 4 Am in the morning and go run 10 miles, then get home just in time to look perfect for their husbands, have their well groomed children, looking perfectly with their homemade perfect lunches off to school. Then they get everything done they need to, and at night spend time with their husbands. I know there isn't really a perfect mom, but sometimes I feel like there are, and I am not one of them.
7. I brag about my kids. I admit it.
8. Sometimes I want to scream because I feel like everyone is watching me and judging me.
9. I am very protective. Don't mess with me. :)
10. I am not very strict, and sometimes I will admit that has come back to bite me, but I want my kids to have a happy childhood and good memories. If Hudson wants to still drink a bottle sometimes, I am fine with it. If Karson wants me to sing to him and lay by him every night until he falls asleep, so be it. I know one day he won't want me to hold his hand anymore and that my friends will be a very sad day.

What are you confessions? I know you have some! share them on your blog or with me!

XOXOX!
BreeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment